Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Land Ho'

Hello there!

This is Scott Paschal with the International Christian Tennis Association. Thanks for stopping by to stay up to date on ICTA happenings.

Well, all of my Christian tennis academy students are home for the Christmas holiday and it's pretty much just me and the dog. This was the best semester ever. I really like this group of students. They are each loving and kind, selfless, considerate... and they can crank the ball. I've noticed it is pretty quiet around here now.

A little too quiet!

I look forward to everyone coming in for the Spring semester, which for us begins Dec. 29! Why so early? Because I'm taking all of my students to Passion'07 in Atlanta on Jan. 1-4, 2007! Right after that we'll be down near Miami as our ICTA Women's Pro Tennis Team competes in an ITF Pro Tournament on their mission trip. Will be a fantastic start to a another great semester.

Tomorrow will be a neat day for me. We're meeting with a ministry I greatly respect and admire at 3pm to discuss a partnership for ICTA building a tennis facility. I have received offers on several great land opportunities, but this one is really intriguing.

This ministry in particular is recognized as one of the top in the world. Personally, I would love to have ICTA headquartered with them and I feel my own walk with Christ would strengthen simply by being surrounded by such Godly men and women for mentors.

I'll be flying there with my tennis tour company partner, Russty. Please keep us both in your prayers as we seek to discover where God will base one of my big dreams, the ICTA Tennis Center .

God bless,

Scott Paschal
www.christiantennis.net