Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Hawk Nelson and David Crowder


Here are a few of the pics you asked to see. I'll post more in the coming week. Right now, I'm slammed designing our tennis center, welcoming in the Spring 2007 Semester academy students, planning Rally to Win TM events, and finishing up the Summer 2007 Missions schedule... and a host of other Christian tennis ministry duties.


This is a pic of the back of the log home I stayed in. Two patios with amazing views. I also enjoyed my hot tub which was located on the first balcony. One nite it snowed while I sat in the hot tub . So great!Here we are packing up my stuff before I drove home yesterday morning.


The upstairs of the log home was awesome! Pool table, stand alone Galaga, Pac Man, Donkey Kong video game machine, air hockey, table w/ chairs, bunk beds, 42' flat screen TV, patio, Jacuzzi tub, leather couch, amazing views. Nasser slept in the bunk while I took the room downstairs since he was flying out early in the AM. I totally recommend everyone rent one of these places when they travel to Gatlinburg. The name of the resort is called Gatlinburg Falls.


This is my living room! Awesome, huh? My bedroom was to the right and I'm pretty much standing in the kitchen. The balcony w/ hot tub and rustic chairs is to the left.


As I drove home I thought about the fantastic concerts I'd seen. Hawk Nelson, though he's not my style, did a great job and the tweeners loved him. I think I saw his band 4 times at the conferences. David Crowder Band lit up Liberty's Winterfest in Lynchburg. So talented. He's definitely kind of funny looking. It took me a while to get used to his look! Sure makes him stand out in a huge crowd of bands. I hope you have a chance to check out his music.

During my break today I drove to Daytona to pick Mark up after his flight from Mexico. Mark is training with me for 3 years and is one heck of an amazing kid. Mark is the type of person who makes everyone around him feel good about themselves. Joseph arrived to Daytona today, also. He flew in with his Mom and Dad, who own a Christian TV station in the South Pacific. They will all come over on Sunday. Joseph will train for this semester, possibly longer. His Mom is amazing and a big supporter of ICTA.

I have a prayer request for you guys. My mom has advanced Pneumonia. It's pretty bad and could end her life. Please keep her in your prayers.

God bless,

Scott Paschal