Monday, January 01, 2007

Welcome 2007

I'm writing to you from the campus of the finest, boldest, most forward-thinking Christian college campus in the world. Liberty University.

I drove in from Gatlinburg, Tennessee a couple of days ago to participate in Winterfest. My role is to manage David Nasser's booth and product during the event. David will speak this morning to the 7000+ high school and college students, then we'll pack up the remaining supplies and drive to Gatlinburg to spend the nite. Then, we'll both head home. I've really enjoyed spending time with my friend. To learn more about Nasser, visit his web site, www.davidnasser.com.

Last nite was pretty awesome. I was able to ring in the New Year with Casting Crowns, Kutlass, and Dr. Ergun Canor... and 7000+ excited kids. Casting Crowns is a tremendous Christian band. They have a heart for worship. I'm not sure what their web site is, google it and check them out. So special to have the opportunity to gather together with so many Christians. Today is the final day of the event. I'm looking forward to this morning's session.

Also today, in Atlanta, Passion '07 begins! ICTA has a small group attending Passion '07 and I couldn't be more excited for them. Be sure to watch everything on their web cast. 268generation.com. Each main session will be online for 24 hours. I'll be able to attend Passion '07 online. I had wanted to attend in person, but God called me elsewhere, so the online option is such a blessing for me and for others.

Happy New Year,

Scott Paschal